Thursday, September 25, 2014

Face Off - A trip to Kosart Effects Studios

Misha and I are obsessed with Face Off, the special effects make-up show on Syfy. So much so that I sought out a class with the season 4 winner Anthony Kosar all the way in freakin' Chicago. Here is a link to his work and class schedule. I would highly HIGHLY recommend enrolling if you are interested in make-up effects. Anthony couldn't be nicer and he was a great teacher. I took the silicone effects class and learned how to make some grody wounds, working my way up to a full blown zombie make-up. It was sooooo fuuuunnnn. I am really looking forward to taking another class when I have some time off. Here are some pics!
Some sweet boils!
MYFAAACEEEE!!!
This is Jen, she was my make-up buddy! I totally made her gross. This is the first zombie make-up I've ever done so you will notice I forgot to do most of her forehead.
BRAAAIIIIINNNSSSSSSS

No comments: